Transcript requests are processed electronically through the web service . If you have questions about Parchment, please contact Mrs. Mary Fehrle.
What if I do not remember my Parchment password and no longer have access to the email address?
You will need to contact Parchment so that they can delete your account. Please follow the steps below. You must have your account deleted before you can create a new Parchment account and place orders.
- Visit , Click Contact Support (upper right corner) and select Delete Account from the drop-down menu. Be sure to include your date of birth and explain that you would like your account deleted.
- You will receive an auto-reply asking you to confirm that you would like your account deleted. Please reply confirming this.
- Parchment will send you an email when they delete your account.
- You can now create a new account on . using your preferred email address.
- You can add Boylan Catholic to your account and place your order.
For graduates needing an official sealed transcript for job applications or scholarships, you may request a transcript by contacting Registrar, Mrs. Fehrle. The cost is $5.00 per transcript (cash or check only), payable at time of request. All requests must be made in writing.